This is brought to you by the EXPERTS. We went straight to who knows best, the girls! We asked them their favorite stores and their lists were amazing. We love getting their input, as they truly are the experts when it comes to current styles and best places to snatch up a good deal. Here are the top 10 go-to stores for a super stylish senior session.
- American Eagle-The funny thing about this one is, times have not changed. We also shopped at American Eagle in high school! It seems to be seniors go-to store to get a pair of ripped jeggings. They also have adorable motto pants and wait for it…overalls! Overalls are really coming back into style for this spring and summer. A great addition to a unique senior photo! Pair it with a cute crop top for a total 90’s hip-hop look.
- Francesca’s-This cute boutique can be found in Eau Claire or you can shop online. You will see unique pieces of clothing and accessories here, many of which the girl next door will not own. You can really personalize your senior session by picking up something here. We love their kimonos, which is a fun way to incorporate some flow and movement into your senior photos. It can give a natural and easy-going feel to your photo.
- Urban Outfitters-This is a store for the hipsters. If you have ever stepped foot into one of these, you know exactly what we mean. You can find some of the hippest and trendiest pieces at Urban Outfitters. We can’t get enough of their graphic T-shirts. They also have a ton of cute vintage looks. We love the addition of a cute, sporty, graphic tee into a senior session. It can add a little spunk.
- Two Sisters Boutique-For cute! Have you met the owner? She is so kind and helpful. If you need ANY fashion advice, stop on in and tell them you are picking out something for your senior session. They are the true experts and have some great ideas! We love their motto pants, hats, and booties. All at SUCH a great price, too!
- Gliks-They have all of the top brands. If you hop on their Instagram page, you will see all of their new arrivals each and every day. We love that they model their apparel, too. This way, you can see what it looks like on every shape and size!
- Charlotte Russe – Affordable accessories. Enough said. Accessories can really add a LOT to a photo shoot (see our blog post about our favorite accessories here). They have tons and tons of accessories, for any style, and most are less than 10 dollars!
- Free People-Not only does this store have amazing athletic apparel, it has the cutest boho styles! You can find amazing dresses and accessories with a this laid-back, yet chic look. You can also find extremely trendy denim.
- Gap– If you love the girl next door vibe and are digging the basic tee and denim look, this is a great store to shop at. We love the laid-back, sneakers (Converse, of course), and a basic white or black tee picture.
- Altar’d State– This store is for the girly-girl, with a love for florals and pastels. This style can really soften up a photo and express the true feminine side to a senior.
- Apricot Lane– If you decide you want to personalize your photoshoot, this is a wonderful little boutique to help you do that. It has the apparel you need and want to show off your true roots. You can find super cute Wisconsin apparel and accessories here. Who doesn’t love the cute and dainty necklaces in the shape of our home state?
These are all such original and smart places to check out in preparing for your senior session. Go to their store or shop online. You’ll find a piece (or pieces) that you will love, love, love. And trust us, we didn’t even begin to touch all of the places to shop! There are MANY more. One of our local favs, J Shoes. You’ll find the best pieces of footwear here. Good luck and as always, happy shopping!
Erin & Emily