Here is where we will share with you some great things that have been happening. Not only will we share our lovely weddings and portrait sessions, we will also share some blog posts that are going to make you laugh and hopefully say, "I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that...". We hope you enjoy!
Curls for days. This young lady took our breath away immediately. Alexa is going to be a senior at Cameron High School. She is the sweetest and cutest human being, with such a maturity about her. We had a ton of fun exploring Rice Lake a little and ending at her new place and SUNFLOWERS in good ole Poskin. The sunflowers are something she really wanted and we can see why. The beautiful flowers and her cheerful personality go hand in hand.
5 things we learned about Alexa were:
1. She wants to go to WITC to be an ultrasound technician.
2. Her grandma has Snap Chat. How adorable.
3. Her dog is named after Comet in Full House.
4. The sunflower field was planted just for her. Thanks to her wonderful family.
5. She has the most gorgeous hair. We are super jealous.
Take a glance at some images from her session below.