We were so honored to capture this wedding for such a beautiful couple. Whitney and Brady have a love for each other that is so incredibly special. They experienced a day filled with unpredictable weather, but they were troopers through the entire day. They started with some extremely hot and humid temperatures, then moving on to lightning and downpouring rain, finally the night ended with a beautiful rainbow. Talk about good luck on your wedding day!
The emotions throughout the day were our favorite part. Not to mention the balance Whitney and Brady have in their relationship. We weren’t the only ones to notice this balance. The Matron of Honor, Jessica, brought it up in her touching speech. Brady was the first to admit that he was going to be the emotional one. He has an amazing love for his new wife and family. You can tell that he loves Whitney with all of his heart and then some. Whitney is so calm and laid-back. We could tell she is strong and will always stay grounded for her family. They make the perfect pair! Her dad put it perfectly in his speech. She is the glue to the family. Besides being DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, Whitney is the world’s greatest mommy to Des! We loved to see the way she looked at her cutie-pie daughter.
Some memories from the day:
1) The bridesmaids! O.M.G. Could they be more perfect!? Not only are they gorgeous, but they are all so kind and have amazing personalities.
2) The dresses. All of them. Whitney’s, the flower girls, the bridesmaids, the mother of the bride, etc.
3) The groomsmen’ shoes! Casual tennis shoes for the wedding day….ahhhhmazing!
4) The letter exchange. We both agreed that we had to hold back tears watching the two of them exchange letters before the ceremony. It was beautiful.
5) The ceremony and reception site was the perfect setting! The River Prairie Center
does a phenomenal job! We loved working with them.
6) They had breakfast for their dinner along with a build-your-own mimosa bar!! Best idea ever! Who doesn’t love breakfast for dinner?
7) The speeches were awesome! Brady did the best job, obviously! (A little inside joke for those who weren’t there)
9) The getting ready room for the bride and her ladies at the Lismore
hotel! SO MUCH room for activities! (quoted by not only Step Brothers
but also from bridesmaid, Jill).
10) The warm and welcoming family that both of them had. We felt like we were part of their day.
Whitney and Brady, we hope you enjoy some of our favorites! Capturing your wedding day was such an honor and we are so thankful to know you both.
A huge thank you to the amazing creative team who made this day happen: